Friday, November 21, 2008

Drive By Blogging

Yeah, I know. Another long gap between posts. Frankly, I suspect that I'm just not that interesting. Even to me.

I haven't really been finishing much lately - I knit all the time, I just never seem to finish anything. I really need to work on that. So, since nothing knitterly has happened (and just in case anyone actually stops by to read this) here are some gratuitous baby pictures of my favorite nephew...


He can't quite sit up by himself yet. My sister in law has him propped up in the corner of that chair, otherwise he topples over like a tiny little oak tree. He's wearing the Hooded Jacket from Debbie Bliss' Simply Baby. I'm really glad I made the 12-month size. Matthew is six months now and, while he's still got a little ways to go (the sleeves are rolled up and he's still got a little space in there) this looks like it's close enough to fitting him now that by the end of the winter I think he's going to have grown out of it.

No comments: